Join us for our in person events
JOIN US FOR AN EMPOWERED MORNING AT BRADBOURNE HOUSE
Connection meet-up with meditation, guest speaker and brunch
•When: 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
•Time: : 9am – 1pm
•Members: Free to in-person members only
• Are you looking to come together with other like-minded and like-hearted conscious souls, soul-preneurs and professionals to connect, collaborate and empower yourself and each other?
• Do you want to connect with other conscious individuals to support not only your business expansion, but also your journey of empowerment and self-mastery?
• Would you like to be inspired, grow and evolve by gaining tools and knowledge from experts in their field?
If you live in the Kent and East Sussex area of the UK, our monthly event at Bradbourne House is fun, uplifting and inspiring. You will come together with other beautiful souls to connect, collaborate, refer business, be inspired and create lasting friendships.
Come along for a wonderful morning to connect, collaborate and be inspired by our wonderful guest speakers and find out how Blue Pool can support and empower you not only
on your business journey, but also on your journey of self-mastery and empowerment.
We are living in ‘rapid, ever-changing’ times where many of us can see and visualise a different way forward, where businesses can be run in a more heart centred and healthy way.
Blue Pool Network believes that now is the time to come together to create a community to assist us in shining our light brighter and enabling us to connect with others who have the same heartfelt vision of creating a sustainable, loving, connected way of being.
It is difficult to make change alone, but together we have a voice. As the old way crumbles, let’s create the new.
FEEL THE VIBE
CONNECTING FOR CHANGE
LOCATION: BRADBOURNE HOUSE
•Where: New Rd, East Malling, West Malling ME19 6DZ
•Google Maps: click here to view location
Bradbourne House is an incredibly beautiful Grade 1 Listed Queen Anne Country House, dating back to 1590. It is set in 500 acres of stunning parkland. It is part of the East Malling Trust which is a registered charity set up to support the East Malling Research Centre, which supports UK fruit growers with its extensive horticultural research. It is situated in the quaint village of East Malling which is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes from Maidstone, just off Junction 4 of the M20. We hold our events in The Great Hall which is suitably painted in a beautiful shade of blue!
• 9.00am Arrival – Coffee, Tea and Connection
• 10.00am to 10.30am – Warm welcome, guided meditation to start the day and updates
• 10.30am to 11.00am – Delicious Vegetarian Brunch
• 11.00am – 12.00pm – Inspirational guest speakers or mini workshop
• 12.00pm to 12.45pm – Plenty of time to connect with other like-minded / like-hearted souls
• 12.45pm to 1.00pm – Close
Some people asked us...
If you are a healer, holistic therapist, lightworker, heart-centered business or sustainable business owner seeking connections with like-hearted souls and fellow business owners, then this is undoubtedly for you! Additionally:
• If you’re on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment, aspiring to elevate your frequency.
• If you aim to contribute to collective healing by embarking on your transformative journey.
• If you’re eager to delve deeper into wellness, business, personal development, and spiritual realms, guided by experts? Welcome to a space tailored for you
The Empower meet-up is a monthly event, on the 2nd Wednesday of every month between 9.00am and 1.00pm
Just your smile 😃 … seriously though, if you are there for business bring along business cards, flyers, samples or anything else that will help you showcase your business. It might just be handy to bring a notebook and pen.
We do not share your details unless you ask us to share them with members
Yes, there is plenty of parking at Bradbourne House. As you come down the driveway you will see parking straight ahead of you in front of the coach house, or alternatively, you can carry on driving and there is further parking to the left and behind the main building.
It is not possible to buy a ticket on the day as we need to give numbers to the venue, but tickets are available up until midnight on the evening before the event.
Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends or family who share an interest in wellness, personal development, and empowerment. You can purchase guest tickets for them, and they can join you for a transformative experience.
Currently, we exclusively host Empower in-person Events at Bradbourne House.
Both meet-ups offer a similar space dedicated to connecting and collaborating with fellow like-minded and like-hearted individuals. Online is a condensed version designed to accommodate even the busiest schedules. In just an hour and a half, you’ll partake in a transformative meditation, engage with an inspiring speaker, and participate in interactive sessions. Our in-person meet-up is a physical gathering at Bradbourne House from 9am-1pm, and offers a tasty brunch. Choose the format that best suits your preferences and location.
Absolutely! While our physical events are located in Kent, our online community, resources, and live sessions are accessible to individuals worldwide. We welcome participants from different regions to join our empowering community.
We carefully choose our guest speakers to ensure they align with the values and interests of our community. They bring expertise in various fields, contributing valuable insights to our members. If you have suggestions or requests for specific speakers, we’re always open to hearing your input.